Monday 4 March 2013

Stop motion animation

This is my music stop motion animation:


Props used: M an Ms choccolate x2
cut outs of arrows,river, chracters
Typograpghy (for illustraion and endinh statment)




In my animation I have used M and Ms packets to create a subject base. I then set out a scene on a desk to start the animation on so i took the photograpghs from a top view angle using my digital camera.From that I transfered the pictures using the USB cable to connect to the computer then made a file for the pictures in order to be dragged into the imovie project appplication.
I made clip adjustments to each picture including timings and contrast changes depending on the image. Also
 From here I continue to add thing to make the animation successful with  a music selection with the choice of "We Are Young".At the enidng of the movie the music fades and thebeggining it has a fading in of sound.

I love how my animation  shows the subject base in several frames to let th audieunce remeber it instead of getting lost in the storyline presented.
How ever to improve my animatin I could of added more pictures preferaby in using a better camera and better pixels.I could of kept the frame stationary because the photos look like its taken quick off and not proffsesionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment