Monday 4 February 2013

Stop motion Comparison



In this animation JoJo has used Skittles as a topic.It maks the animation very vibrant and colourful because of the product choice. JoJo creates stop motion animations using different products and ideas.She has used skittles  with the packaging aswell to make different shapes and interesting frames to capture people eyes.E.g bright coloured skittles,putting her face into the shot,making typography out of it just to illustrate skittles in a different way.
 I believe her ideas have worked out effectively through the use of various clever ideas and has also included the logo using the product itself.On the other hand i do like other artist work they all show different professional things to relate to a song chosen or just the product itself.


For my animation I used M AND M's I was influenced by her work by using a food based product and creating imagination shots to create a successful piece,also I have used typography in my animation to illustrate my product aswell as describing it in terms of taste smell etc.In my animation I think I did the movementand presentation well because I have used to show the in-depth feeling of the product aswell as adding my own opinion.
In my animation I think I have been mostly influenced by the first skittles animation using a product that is loose nad adaptable to almost anything to create not too mich a story but something with typograpghy and a better visual effect.




These animations have the same food base but different product and is uses in separate props to help move on the storyline.For the second animation it shows the process of somebody getting ready to go out but instead using a ginger bread mn made from pastery to do this to add more enhanced and better view to see.It included human characteristics which were quite impressive.


Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u46eaeAfeqw
 I n this animation the artist used stop motion to draw different scences,character and more.Using different coloured pens to make a decent look on a witw surface.It brings creativenesss to ther for front showing vaiour skill drawing wise.
Also throughout the animation he uses this techno music tht keeps the aniamtion flowing easily.This animation gives me inspiration to be more creative and colourful in that aspect.







No comments:

Post a Comment