Thursday 31 January 2013

I motion animation no.1



In this animation I used the actual product of golden syrup using the imotion application on the ipad software. This animation was create by myself and my friend taking images approx every 2 seconds to create the the series of photos also using time lapse which allows to take photos but in a different way. We took approximently 100 photos these images were transfered through taking th SD  card and inserting it into the computer compartment. From their I created a folder and selected the images and dragged them into Adobe Photoshop to import them.Then from this edited the timings and the scale of images to then finally save it on save as web and devices so its visible on the web.

Materials I used:
*Golden syrup
*Cutlery
*sheets of paper

I enjoyed do this animation aswell because it practical and it shows the product at its fullest pouring it,spreading etc.I t describes some of the characterstics of golden syrup on paper. I also used broken up rivita biscuits to add more to to the golden syrup from this. I added typograpghy describing golden syrup  I believe this animation worked out much more better because I had more ideas put for work working more in-depth which I believe made a successul piece also its eye catching with the different compositions shown.

However  this animation could have been more creative using more items to illustrate golden syrup.In the ned I think this animation has mostly covered the originality of golden syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment