Monday 26 November 2012

Sihlouette t-shirt


I have designed a silhouette of a surf related image. This was made by drawing the silhouette with fineliner to make it bold then to be filled in on the Photoshop application with the paint bucket. My design has a small scale but is still  visible.



Down below is my template t-shirt where my silouette edited image would be placed on top to complete the design. However I would improve my design by making the background clean (pure white) using the paint brush option. In the Photoshop application I have used a Brighton primary image to be placed in the background of my silhouette with a surf related writing combination. The poem chosen, was a relevant poem from Judith Wright.http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/the-surfer-2/
This was my image placed behind my sihlouette:
 Then :
I Love this design because it looks pure and it is visible to see both image and where and how they have been combined.However to improve this design I would select different styles of writing in the background,so it would make the look through the silhouette different.Also the writing used is not fitted correctly so is doesn't look professional and it put , s down the design print outcome.The primary image I have used in the background is quite dull but still shows hints of pure white giving an essence of being at bay for surfers. Also I didn't want to have such a bright image. because it would perhaps be directed to a younger target audience. But this t-shirt seems to be for an older audience reflective of the use of colours in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment