Monday 26 November 2012

Calligram Logo


In this photo I have produced a Calligram logo, but not finished. This is a picture of  how it was in the beginning, as a normal typography drawing black and white. I used tracing paper to the drawing would convey unto the computer via scanning. I also used pencil then to be overlaid with black fine liner with no gaps.
 Through using Photoshop I cleaned up my image this was because at first the image appeared messy with bits and pieces in the background. through a number of steps I managed to create a clear image. this was done by using the brush tool and the measuring the brush tip according to the amount of space I needed to rub out the selected the colour white for the marks to be removed.

Then I transferred my image into the Adobe illustrator application (app) to do the additional "Live Trace" this will create a new layer for my image then t be edited using the  adjustments key the to levels changing its format. From there I added the colour to my image also using the the direct selection tool and the paint pallet with different optional colour schemes. E.g "cool" for the blue contrast of colour referring to surfing waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment